Sunday, March 11, 2007

This guy made his own roller coaster!

This guy made his own wooden roller coaster in his backyard! Amazing! I would love to meet this guy! I used to ride the wooden coaster at Libertyland in Mamphis TN - my youngest son would make me ride with him. We would go on "Univ of Memphis" night, when it was free for U Memphis employees, and no lines: we would ride over and over again, not even get out of the car. Last time it was raining, I had one of my running neck aches (on long runs my neck would ache afterward) and we went around and around till I was sick, but Noah thought it was so funny I couldnt spoil his fun (it was funny how sick I was getting!) Elvis used to rent Libertyland and ride on that coaster over and over again - I think it was the last "wooden"coaster in the US - what happened to it? I thought someone bought it and it is still in use?

No comments: