Friday, September 12, 2008

Great Song "Common People": Rock Out William Shatner!


I have listened to this song before, really liked it, never realized (until I was entering grades in Blackboard at negative warp 3.5 - there are delays between each entry, and 106 grades TAKES ONE HOUR SO I HOPE THE STUDENT APPRECIATE THIS) but enough with my anger at Gradebook, check out this song! Part of it narrated by William Shatner, great music. Rock it Bill! And yet here is another version.
Here are lesser appreciable Shatner music attempts:
Rocket Man
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

I have it from good authority, that the last two Shatner music contributions have been played to enemy noncombatants at Camp XRay, and that they have all confessed to everything, including alien abduction and the Kennedy assasination. Book em' Danno!!!

No comments: