Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"Jesus !" another baby ? !!!!


"I told Jim Bob and he couldn't keep it in, he was so excited," she says. That's what Michelle Duggar said about her husband, Jim Bob. The Duggars have 18 children, number nineteen is on the way. They name their kids with names starting with J, they have a contest now to name the 19th, a name starting with "J." I suggest, "Jesus," as in, "Jesus, you're having ANOTHER baby? !" The above quote is about Michelle telling her hubby, Jim Bob, that she was pregnant. Although it sounds like something else (funny...) They live in Arkansas. Men in Arkansas always have two names, thus "Jim Bob," or for their new baby, "Jesus Christ another baby Duggar."

Which reminds me of the old legend about Groucho Marx and his show "You bet your Life." Contestant comes one, says he has 12 children. Groucho asks why. Contestant says "because I love children." Groucho says, "Well....I love cigars, but every once in a while, I take it out of my mouth." Supposedly this never really happened, but its a Groucho legend, and a great story nonetheless.

I mean, I love Blow Pops, Jim Bob, but every once in a while I take it out of my mouth!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm surprised Michelle Duggar's body hasn't protested yet.

Michaela said...

Jesus would be a perfect name haha! I read somewhere she hopes this won't be her last!!!Nothing like having children while your children are having children!!