Saturday, March 07, 2020

Bill Clinton says Monica Lewinsky affair was way to ‘manage my anxieties’ in new documentary

So I have experienced profound depression and anxiety in my life.  I did not search to find an impressionable young female intern who could provide me with fellatio, allow me to ejaculate on her dress, and pleasure her with my cigars.  But this is how Bill manages his anxiety.  He must be full of anxiety since other women have accused him of rape, of fathering a child, of numerous sexual affairs. He had sex with other women in the Oval Office, his intern wasn't the only one. Why did he tell Hillary how anxious he was, and suggest his unique plan of treatment? These two live in a bubble, they reinforce their demented reality that they have created, they have no way of grasping how ridiculous this book must be.  I am not reading it.  It is a waster of time. 

No comments: