Monday, November 10, 2008

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid


Great movie shown at Regent Sq theater as part of the 3 rivers film festival. I had to see butch cassidy, a 35 mm film, shown with full screen. I sat in the back to see the whole effect, academy award for cinematography. i was there for Paul newman, my friend. I couldn't help but cry when this part was shown, Paul newman and Katherine Ross and the bicycle scene. he was such a great actor, and a good man.

BJ thomas by the way is a great singer, none of his hits ever showed off his range or ability to interpret. the burt bacharach song doesnt give justice to his voice. he sings gospel best.

I thought Paul newman's best movie was "nobody's fool," from the novel by Richard Russo.

Great movie, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - thanks Paul!

No comments: