Monday, July 25, 2011

Michelle Bachman kidnapped by gay nun in women's restroom


In 2005, the congresswoman ended a town hall event early and rushed to a nearby public restroom when questions arose about her support for a proposed Minnesota constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage. Pamela Arnold, a lesbian, and Nancy Cosgriff, a former nun, followed the Minnesota Republican hoping for some answers.
"Help me! Someone get me out of here!" Bachmann reportedly screamed from the bathroom. "Help! You're holding me against my will!"
"I was amazed and concerned when she erupted in this emotional outburst without provocation... I tried to apologize for any misunderstanding," Cosgriff told theHerald.
"Arnold, who is just over 5 feet tall, was stunned, and hurried to open the door," according to The Daily Beast's Michelle Goldberg. "Bachmann bolted out and fled, crying, to an SUV outside."
Bachmann later told police that she was "absolutely terrified and has never been that terrorized before as she had no idea what those two women were going to do to her."
Declining to prosecute, the Washington County attorney wrote, "It seems clear from the statements given by both women that they simply wanted to discuss certain issues further with Ms. Bachmann."

2 comments:

avril said...

I heard about this because it was allover the top rated gay sites. If you'd ask me.....she looks great for her age, if I was a lesbian I would have kidnapped her too:))

Noah said...

Good presidential material, with her hand on the nuke button I would feel very safe.