Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Toilet seat on airplane!


I just got back from flying to Dallas. On the way there I was seated all the way in the back, across from the toilet. I was in the window seat, and a grad student from Pitt was sitting in the aisle seat. She joked about sitting next to the toilet, and I told her about the infamous "Seat 29A" internet letter from a man trapped next to the toilet on an airplane. She laughed, said her friend emailed her the letter, then called her friend and told him she is sitting next to the toilet, and she laughed and laughed. I volunteered to change seats with her, but she said it was ok (short flight to cincinatti). Then in Dallas I watched a woman lose it completely - a baggage handler walked out of a door she had opened for herself, and she started yelling at him, then threw two punches at him knocking off his hat. "I am NOT your DOOR OPENER!" she screamed. She obviously was a very important person who was not going to tolerate a minority race baggage handler to walk through a door she had opened. Good Grief. She probably IS important, some big corporate job, and treats everyone below her like shite.

No comments: