Sunday, July 31, 2005

jesus in tree


jesus in tree
Originally uploaded by recyclingfan.
Pilgrims are "flocking" (like sheep, or lemmings) to a cut tree in Bosnia that has an "image" of Jesus in the cut. I figured this must have happened before, so I search the web for jesus in tree pictures, and I found one. Turns out, there is a hidden image behind Jesus! So go to the link, click the picture of the tree and keep going until you "see" Jesus holding a lamb and the picture of Dr. Evil behind him. There is also the case of Jesus on the flour tortilla, Jesus' mother Mary on an underpass wall on the Kennedy expressway in Chicago. The people of Bosnia need all the blessings they can get, so I hope this brings God closer to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad you didn't use the more clear photo's of the Quincy Jesus tree. I have visited the site personally several times since 1998, and the image is still viewable even after all this time. The "Faithful" has, over the years, picked all the bark off the image...but it is still there, and easy to pick out. As for the "Dr. Evil" behind the right shoulder, to be honest, I have never noticed it. If you would like more information about the tree please feel free to contact me, and what I do not know about it, I can find out.

Stahrman