Tuesday, December 05, 2006

E. Coli, Taco Bell and New Jersey.


From msnbc story: "Yum Brands Inc. Tuesday said the strain of E. coli that is suspected to have sickened the victims is no longer in any of its Taco Bell restaurants.

'The E. coli strain appears to have passed through our system,' Tim Jerzyk, Yum’s vice president of investor relations, said at a meeting with Wall Street analysts on Tuesday." Tim Jerzyk is oblivious to his double entendre - that it has PASSED THROUGH OUR SYSTEM. I laughed out loud at that quote!

Taco Bell uses dehyrated prepared food, and hydrates them (adds water) in big pots. Only the vegetables are "fresh." The deluxe burrito has more calories and fat than a burger king whopper. Even the salads have 8 grams of fat.

When I travel I take vege sandwiches with me in a cooler my son and daughter in law purchased for me. The only exception is eating a vege burger at burger king.

1 comment:

ノア said...

nice picture :D

haha