Sunday, February 10, 2008

Marlee Matlin




What a beautiful talented woman - I remember seeing Marlee in Children of a Lesser God -- what a film, absolutely beautiful, starring marlee and william Hurt (one of my favorite male actors). So i finally rented What the Bleep do we know? Fun movie I guess, not very accurate scientifically, but still good. I am still trying to figure out what that psychologist meant (Susan blakemore) about how she doesnt think she exists, but she cant prove it. So I rented what the bleep do we know? I didnt realize marlee matlin was in it: she is so beautiful, and talented. Anyway, I think what the bleep do we know did address the concept of "no self" and if I am correct i think the documentary support Susan's intuition that she doesnt exist, only she cant prove it. I am still working on the idea that mark daniels doesnt exist...ego cogito ergo sum? I act therefore I am? I watch movies therefore I am? Marlee Matlin gets me excited, therefore I am?

Update: film over. What bullsh#t. It focused alot on addition toward the end - poorly organized and edited - starts out with quantum physics and ends up with addiction. Somewhere along the way JZ Knight, the vessel of Ramthas, a 35000 year old soul, speaks about reality and appearance, and its time to buy the snake oil. Check out JZ Knight (she changed her name, middle name is now
Zebra). I am now mark cheetah Daniels, and I speak for the people from Tralfamadore about their ancient knowledge - send me 29.95 for my dvd and you too can learn the wisdom of the people from tralfamdore....

No comments: