Sunday, April 10, 2005

Rick the Serial Killer


Rick the Cat
Originally uploaded by recyclingfan.
Here is a picture of Rick the Cat (that's his official name). I met Rick in a parking lot in Memphis, Tennessee. He was eating mice, snakes and birds. He looked like a large rat. I have tried to tame him but it is impossible. I somehow caught him before I moved to Slippery Rock, took him to the vet, and the vet said he was healthy. So I had him neutered, got some knock out pills, and brought him to Slippery Rock. He lives in the garage, and has a cat door so he can come and go as he pleases. He is a climber, and used to climb the trees in the back yard and sit on the roof of the house (the trees were cut down, so he stays on the ground now). I could tell it's spring: he just killed his first rabbit. He drags the body into the garage and dismembers it. Blood and gore in the garage. Its like living with Hannibal Lector. He also like to sleep on my Miata's convertible top, and I have to cover the car in blanket to prevent him from scratching it. Anyone like to adopt an outdoor/garage cat? Good hunter?

1 comment:

Noah said...

Thats a good picture of him :)