Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Low Cash Cowboys - music group

I just met BJ, lead guitarist for Low Cash Cowboys, on a plane from denver to chicago. Great guy. Sounds like a great band. he said they have web site, their name, but I can't connect. They dont have a contract yet, but they have played on the Tanya Tucker tv reality show, Tuckerville, on discovery channel. i cant get connected to that link either. But I will keep trying. BJ got hassled by security, dont know why - but the flight attendant gave him free drinks to make up for it. he drinks Jack Daniels, what else? His band is headquartered in nashville, but they are on the road alot. More later! I told him about the Poverty Neck Hillbillies - he hadn't heard of them. Also told him about Rex Theater in the burgh, and Club Cafe, two great places for them to play if they can get booked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI - LoCash Cowboys just signed with Montage Records in Nashville! Sadly, BJ is no longer playing with the band, but I just thought I'd update to say they just announced it. Check them out if they come to an area near you!

Anonymous said...

Their website is at http://www.locashcowboys.com/
(leave out the first W)

Anonymous said...

Does LoCash have a website?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just got to meet the band and party with them all night. They are all so nice and down to earth, I wish them the very best. Love you all. The tall blonde in front :)