Friday, June 20, 2008

NetFlix - great deal - thanks Derek for the advice!


So I wanted to see the remastered Fellini film, La Dolce Vita. In fact, it came out couple years ago, played in an independent theater in Pittsburgh, but I missed it. Anyway, I saw "Divorce Italian Style," and in the movie a defense attorney said that his client was influenced by immoral films, and showed in court, part of La Dolce Vita. So Fellini was was parodying his own movie! I loved it, really funny. In fact, Divorce Italian Style was so funny, I am still thinking about it - I wasn't expecting such a profoundly funny movie. Anyway, I wanted to see La Dolce vita, but it costs like $30 from barnes and noble dot com, so I checked NetFlix - for $8.99 a month, I get unlimited movies! Plus, they have ALL titles! I ordered La Dolce Viga two days ago, it arrived! My friend Derek Martin told me NetFlix was a great deal, he is right! Good Advice!

No comments: